Dermaplaning gently removes the top layer of dead skin from the face to brighten the face.
The benefits of dermaplaning include:
- Softens and smoothens the skin
- Removes peach-fuzz facial hair
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Can prevent the formation of acne
- Allows for deeper product penetration
- Allows for better, smoother makeup application
The esthetician manually exfoliates the skin using a single blade. The blade is similar to a scalpel and is sometimes called a “butter blade.”
After a dermaplaning treatment, wearing sunscreen is important because newly exfoliated skin is especially sensitive to UV light.
To learn more about dermaplaning, give us a call today.